The best collaboration doesn’t happen over the Internet or in email. It happens face-to-face. But few companies have a proven process in place to maximize the impact of face-to-face collaboration, in the minimal amount of time. C5 Insight utilizes the HelixPLAN methodology to facilitate many of the discovery, goal setting, prioritization, process design and business requirements meetings that we facilitate for our clients.
The HelixPLAN method is a set of concepts, tools and techniques, which make all types of team planning and decision-making sessions more effective and efficient. HelixPLAN:
- Fosters solid participation and teamwork
- Helps simplify complex issues
- Uses streamlined, yet thorough and effective, information sharing, idea generation, idea assessment and decision processes
- Drives out conclusive decisions with a high level of participant buy-in
- Allows all ideas and decisions to be captured with minimal effort, and documented completely
- Accommodates, blends with, and leverages analytical methods and concepts from other sources
- Provides common design and facilitation language among consultants, which accelerates session designs, and allows the mixing and matching of consultants across work sessions
- Allows session designs to be easily documented and put on the shelf for re-use
- Allows the capturing of twice as much information as traditional flipcharts and post-it notes
- HelixPLAN is a robust facilitation method - it is complete, mature, effective and well documented
HelixPLAN has been used in many parts of the world in many different types of work sessions. It is reliable, consistent and repeatable.
For more information: www.helixplan.com